excelenium, an automation tool that enables automation testing of web applications using spreadsheet. It uses the popular Selenium WebDriver for automation. Unlike the regular Selenium Scripts which are run as JUnit test cases, this script is prepared using a spreadsheet in a web-based UI.
excelenium provides an array of features that would speed up automation script writing as there is no need for any knowledge in programming or JUnit.
excelenium can execute automation tests on Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge, Opera and Safari browsers.
The tool has the following major features
- Automation Script using spreadsheets in a web-based UI
- Single executable jar file
- No external dependencies, except the browser drivers and the browsers themselves.
- Intuitive Report and log file
- Concurrently run tests on the browsers
- Supported Browsers - Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Opera, and Safari (Safari - only on macOS)
- Ability to set custom user agent and test mobile browser test scenarios
Quickstart video can be found here in YouTube
Follow this YouTube Channel for more videos
Builds and Manual
Builds can be downloaded from the Releases page or can be found in the docs directory of the repository
You can also look at the projects wiki that has the manual too
Copyright © 2017 - Present, NEXUS. All rights reserved.